In this tutorial, we learn how to set up the calendar in MS Project 2007. First, open up your calendar and then click on the "work week" tab. Now, set your working times into the slots for each different day. Make sure you set your start and end times correctly. Now, go to options and change the default start and end times so they match your working calendar. When finished, save this and then start to enter your task information to each different slot. When you enter this, the start and finish times will then fill themselves in and you can assign different resources to each task. Save when finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades