In this tutorial, we learn how to set up costs in MS Project 2007. First, go to your resource sheet and enter in the cost option in the type column. Write in how much you paid for this, because it's not a regular cost. Assign this cost to a task to specify the cost per task. At the end of the project, you will be able to see how much you spent on airfare. Enter in all the different costs you paid and then the amount for each one. When you are finished, you will be able to see how much you spend and where you spend it out in front of you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades