In this how to video, you will learn how to set up an email account in Microsoft Outlook. First, open up your program. Go to tools and select account settings. From here, click new. A new window will open up and you should press next. Click on the check box at the bottom and click next. Make sure Internet Email is selected and click next. Now type in your name, email address, incoming mail server, outgoing mail server, and login information. Click on more settings and tick the first option in the outgoing server tab. Click okay and click next to go to the next window. Click finish to complete the task. You can now access your email with this program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades