In this Excel basic video the instructor show how to setup a page in Microsoft Excel. Now you before go to a page setup, first you have to make sure that all the cells are visible in a spreadsheet by extending or contracting the size of different columns. You can also select all columns and make their column width a constant. Now go to the orb and select a print preview to get a preview of how the print out is going to be. Now after checking it out you can make necessary changes in the original spread sheet to get the desired results in the print out. Now you can also go to page setup and set the settings to match the printout that you need. This video shows how to do Excel Page Setup so that you can take effective print out of pages.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades