This tutorial will show you how to set up your college essay using MLA style formatting in Microsoft Word. Follow these steps to set up MLA style formatting: Open a new document and change your margins to 1". Set your font to 12 point Times New Roman. Set the header by typing your name, your professor's name and your class and section. Add the date from the Insert Menu. Set your spacing to double. Enter your title in the center of the page. New paragraphs are indicated by indents, and not spaces between paragraphs. Word will automatically paginate. Add a work cited page at the end of your paper, on a page by itself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades