Carole Gallesie from Creative Media Web shows viewers how to set up a new account in Microsoft Outlook Express. Express is preferred because it is a scaled-down version of the popular email client and it is easier to navigate. From your Windows desktop, go to the start menu, all programs, and click on outlook express. When the program opens, look at the top of the page for the "tools" menu, select accounts, add, and mail. The new account wizard will then appear and will walk you through setup. It will ask you for your name, email address, email server names which include incoming (POP3) and outgoing (SMTP), and your email login credentials. It is important to put your full email account information in such as ____@___.com and password. Click finish and your new email account should be all set up and ready to send and receive messages.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades