In this how to video, you will learn how to set up Outlook 2007 in Windows 7, XP, or Vista. First, open the program. Click next and and check manual configuration. Select the top option in the next window. Now you must fill in your name, email address, and server information. Lastly, fill in your user name and password. Click more settings and select the outgoing server tab. Here you will authenticate your email address. Once this is done, click okay and next. Click finish and the program can now access your email. This video offers a quick and simple walk-through to setting up Outlook 2007 for email.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades