In this tutorial, we learn how to set up work resources in MS Project 2007. First, go into your chart and click on the resource sheet from the file menu. Now, you will be able to change the different sections that show up on this sheet. Go through the different columns to change the information and type in additional information, the more you insert the better. When you click on the tabs, you will have more options where you can enter in notes and make custom fields. Go through the entire sheet to add in all of your information, then make sure to save this when you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades