In order to apply MLA format in MS Word 2007, you will need to change the lines and spacings. Press Control + A. This will highlight all of your typing. Then, click on No Spacing. Scroll to Times New Roman, in the font style drop down menu. Change the font size to 12. Change the line spacing to 2.0. You will need to re-center anything that was centered before. Your headers and footers will still be in the default font style. So, you will need to change them as well. Double click on the header, and proceed to change it as you did the above changes. When you double click on the text, you are done. You should also make sure that your margins are properly spaced. To make this your default, go to advanced options. Scroll down to file locations. Find "user templates". Then, click modify. Then, copy the document location. Then, find where that document is saved. Save the formatting that you just created. This will be the default.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades