In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to setup Microsoft Outlook 2007. Begin by opening the Outlook Express 2007 program. Then click on Tools and select Account Settings. Under the Email tab, click on New. Now type in your name, email address and password. Then click on Next. Select Internet Email and click on Next. Now type in your user information, server information and log on information. Then click on More Settings and click on the Outgoing Server tab. Check the first box and then click OK. This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to setup Microsoft Outlook 2007 to manage personal information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades