Not everybody in this digital age has PowerPoint, whether on Windows or a Mac. But at least Mac users can find other ways to share their PowerPoint presentations with other Mac users via iPhoto. PowerPoint 2008 for Mac makes it easy to share your slideshows. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to share PowerPoint slides as an iPhoto album in this how-to video.
If you've ever needed to share a presentation with someone who doesn't have PowerPoint, the one solution is to save the presentation as an iPhoto album. After the presentation is in iPhoto, you can also sync the slides with an iPod or iPhone, so that you and others can watch it on the go.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Send a presentation to iPhoto.
* Watch a presentation as a slideshow in iPhoto.
* Use iTunes to transfer a presentation album to an iPod or iPhone.
* Convert presentation slides into graphic files directly from PowerPoint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades