In this how to video, you will learn how to sort columns in Excel with the Excel Experts. This is great if you want to learn the basics of sorting in the program. First, you must have Excel installed and running. Open up a spreadsheet that needs columns to be sorted. Select the column. Go to data and sort. Click options and select left to right. Choose the row you want to use and select the order. To undo this, go to sort and change the sort order. This video offers straight forward advice for using Excel to sort columns in a spreadsheet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades