This how to video shows you how to sort data in Excel in a custom order. First, open a spread sheet in Excel. Select a column of cells with words that you want sorted. Click the office button and select Excel options. Go to edit custom list. You will see different custom lists. Click import to import your selection as a custom list. Next, you can go back to a sheet with those words that you want sorted and click the sort command. Select custom list on the order tab and select your new custom list. Click okay and you will notice the list is sorted in the way you wrote it in the custom list.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades