This is another HelpVids.com technology video. This video will teach us how to sort table contents in Microsoft Word 2007. The video starts out with a Word 2007 document with a sample table. When you click on the table, you will see the Table Tools tab appear above the ribbon. Click the Table Tools button, then click Layout and finally the Sort Button. The sort dialog box allows you to choose which column to sort by, which direction you would like to sort, and any secondary sorting you would like to do. There are also advanced sort options which allow the sort to look for commas in case you are sorting in a last, first name fashion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades