In this tutorial, we learn how to start a new project in MS Project 2007. First, open up MS Office Project 2007 and wait for it to launch. After this, click on file to start a new project that doesn't have anything on it yet. Enter in all of your information, then open up the project guide so you can see a list of resources in the software. Use the different tools to change the way your project looks, then use the format section to change the way it's laid out. Open up your information from a previous project by importing, or continue to write in your new project information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades