Great news! — Excel isn't just for Windows anymore. Okay, so it's been available on the Mac for awhile now, but if you haven't used it yet, why not start now? Getting started with Excel 2008 for Mac is easy, and this video overview will show beginners or even the most seasoned professional spreadsheet worker a thing or two. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to get started in this how-to video.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Use the new Elements Gallery to insert ledger sheets and charts.
* Insert and rename new blank sheets.
* Use the redesigned Toolbox to format data and charts.
* Maximize the amount of workspace on a sheet.
* Run automated workflows from the Script menu.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades