You could be a PowerPoint power user or you could be a PowerPoint newbie— you've never created a slideshow in your life! Either way, this will show all of you brand new to PowerPoint 2008 for Mac (and all of your slideshow gurus) the basics of PowerPoint. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to get started and get up to speed fast in this how-to video.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Use the new Elements Gallery to apply slide themes, layouts, transitions, and insert SmartArt graphics.
* Use different presentation views to work with and arrange slides.
* Open and use the re-designed Toolbox to format text and pictures.
* Run automated workflows from the Script menu.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades