Whether you've used Word before, on Windows or a Mac, the Word 2008 for Mac program has tons of new and yet undiscovered features (undiscovered by you!) that you still need to learn. So, if you're a beginner Word user or a seasoned pro, you still could learn a thing or two with this overview. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you how to get started in this how-to video.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Use the new Elements Gallery to add a cover page, table of contents, and other document elements.
* Use the redesigned Toolbox to format text and pictures.
* Explore notebook layout view and publishing layout view.
* Switch between document views.
* Run automated workflows from the Script menu.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course