Whether you've used Word before, on Windows or a Mac, the Word 2008 for Mac program has tons of new and yet undiscovered features (undiscovered by you!) that you still need to learn. So, if you're a beginner Word user or a seasoned pro, you still could learn a thing or two with this overview. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you how to get started in this how-to video.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Use the new Elements Gallery to add a cover page, table of contents, and other document elements.
* Use the redesigned Toolbox to format text and pictures.
* Explore notebook layout view and publishing layout view.
* Switch between document views.
* Run automated workflows from the Script menu.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades