Microsoft PowerPoint is used to create presentations. These presentation can contain images and animations. You can even add sound to the presentation. To do this go to the insert and select movies and sounds. Select the sound file from it. Make sure that the file inserted is in .wma format. Go to the slide show and select custom animation. Right click the song in the animations window. Under the effect option in the effect tab, there is the stop playing partition. Select the number of slides till which you want your audio to be played. Generally keep it the as much as the number of slides you have. Go to tools, options and general tab. Select the option to link sounds with file size larger than your audio file size. This video shows how to insert a song into a power point presentation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades