In this Excel magic trick video the instructor shows how to stop automatic copyright symbol ©. While using Microsoft Excel when you type the letter c in between a pair of curved braces Excel automatically turns it into the copy symbol © even if we did not intend to use it. Now to get rid of this feature go to the file menu and then to the options menu. In the options window that pops up go to the proofing sub menu and there is a button for auto correct options. Go into it and it shows the list of auto current option. From there delete the © symbol option and this will remove the auto correction of the copyright symbol. This video shows how to turn off the automatic copyright symbol generation in Excel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades