This video will show you how you can simply type a symbol of a bomb in Microsoft Word. Using three easy steps, the symbol can be simply inserted into a word document. After opening up the Microsoft Word program, the user should then change the font type to a font which is called "Wingdings". This font will create symbols in the place of the regularly typed letters. In order to obtain the bomb symbol, simply type "M" (capital m) and the symbol will appear. The symbol should appear as a simple round figure with a long fuse and spark marks, a symbol which can be used to add some excitement to your word documents.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades