In this video we learn how to use the AutoCorrect function found in Microsoft Excel 2007. This video is the second part of the Microsoft Excel 2007 tips series. The video shows on screen and the host explains how to find the AutoCorrect function and gives an address to download the example spreadsheet from their TeachExcel website. AutoCorrect is a nice function but it is not personalized, and if you often misspell a word it can be handy to add it to AutoCorrect to catch it every time. Unlike in Microsoft word where misspelled words are underlined, there is no warning that words are misspelled in Excel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades