This video shows us how to use the following functions in Excel: average, count, counta, min, max, and sum. First, start off by create a set of numbers to work with. After that, click on an empty cell that you want to use for the functions. To do an average, click on the functions button on the top right corner of the menu bar, you'll see a list of all the functions that are available. Select average, and then highlight all the numbers that you want to find the average of. Repeat the exact same thing with the other desired unctions. Using Count will count the number of cells that are number entries only. Counta will count the number of entries that have either numbers or letters. Min will display the smallest amount in your data set. Max will show the largest amount in your data set. Sum will add all the numbers together in your data set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades