To use borders in Microsoft Word 2007, you begin by clicking on the Page Layout tab. Next, click on Page Borders. This will open a window. Page borders will border the entire page. You are able to custom choose the width of the lines, the style of the border, or the color of the border. The color drop down menu will allow you to choose automatic colors or custom colors. You can also choose to remove one or more of the sides. You can decide which pages to add borders to, as well. There are also options under the border tab, which will allow you to set up borders within the page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades