In this tutorial, we learn how to use a calendar for future projects in MS Project 2007. First, go to the "tools" menu, then down to organizer. Choose the calendar tab and then change what the calendars are available in. Choose ABC Limited, then click on "copy". Now, click on "close" and open up a new project. From here, go to "project" then "project information", and you will be able to change to the other calendar. Remember to change the default under the options so you have the correct times listed for your calendar, or your days will get messed up. When finished, you can use the calendars in any project you want!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades