In this video the instructor shows how to use the drag-and-drop feature in Microsoft Word 2007. You can use drag-and-drop to copy and move information within the Word document. This is particularly useful when you want to move and copy information within one page. However, if you want to move information between different pages, use the normal copy-paste feature. If you want to move any information, first highlight and select the data. Now click and hold down the mouse button in the middle of the paragraph and drag it around, dropping it where you want. You will notice that the information is moved as desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades