In this Excel basics video, the instructor talks about the basics of charts. There is an enormous difference in how you make charts between Microsoft Excel 2003 and 2007. In both the versions, to make charts the first thing you do is highlight the data cells in your workspace. Now use the toolbar and click on the charts button there. Now Excel automatically generates the charts based on the data and the column and row names. But there are various changes between the charts produced in the different versions of Excel, as shown in this video tutorial. This video shows how to generate charts in the different versions of Excel, and how to use them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades