Create a table with sales data with this video.
Insert the values in the table. Just set the name as 'sd' that means of sales data. Just imagine we have columns A to J. So start values with A2 and end with J9. In menu bar type as A2 to J9. It's just as to select as a table with those values. Now create another table and apply sd table values and statements insert like max, min, avg. In a row insert the formula for AVERAGE (sd) then apply you can get value sd's average. After that max row finding purpose insert MAX (sd) then you can get max value. After that min row finding purpose insert MIN (sd) then you can get min value.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades