In this installment of the Excel Basics Series you'll learn how to use formulas to calculate an annual interest rate, as well as breaking it down to a monthly rate and an effective annual rate. A general knowledge of Excel is helpful for navigating the menus in Excel, but if you pay attention during this presentation you'll pick up the skills quickly! Several ideas covered in this video are Formulas with cell references, how to find various Excel functions to use in formulas, and the Effect function. This video will have you calculating interest rates in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades