Excel is a powerful tool, but sometimes you need a guide to navigate its possibilities. This clip shows the difference between absolute and relative cell references so that any given formula, when copied, gives the results you want. Sometimes you will want to refer to the same cell, even when you are copying a formula to a different place on the worksheet. Other times, you will want the items in the formula to change as you copy them across the columns. You will see how such actions work through simple examples. Once you have mastered the process, there will be no more unexpected answers in your results.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades