In this Excel basic video the instructor shows how to setup a spreadsheet and use cell references. Cell references are used in Excel to refer to other cells in a formula. When a formula contains data based on the cell reference the formula auto generates the result each time the value in the cell changes as the formula contains only the reference to the cell and not the actual data present in it. In this video the tutor goes on and shows how to write a few basic formulas using cell references. This is a basic video which teaches how to use cell references in Excel to generate data using formulas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades