In this video the instructor shows how to user printer options in Microsoft Word 2007. To do this go to the Microsoft button and click it. Form the drop down menu select the print option. Now you are presented with the three options of Print, Quick Print and Print Preview. Print is used to directly send documents to the printer by selecting the necessary settings. Quick Print is used to quickly send the documents to the printer using the default settings. Print preview is a useful way of seeing the 'what you see is what you get' representation of the document. Now before printing it is a good habit to check the print preview and adjust all the print settings, margins etc. Now using the print feature and selecting the various options you can take the printout of the document. This video shows the various Print features of Microsoft Word 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades