In this 3-part series, you learn how to use headers and footers in Microsoft Word 2007. Part 1 shows you how to add page numbers to multiple-page documents, customize your document from a gallery of predesigned headers and footers, and even change the theme.
Part 2 you create different headers and footers for odd and even pages. You learn how to customize the headers and footers in different sections or chapters of your document. You also select a cover page design and set the page numbering to start on the first page of text.
Part three you learn how to change existing headers and footers or delete them and add your own. You also learn how to save the headers and footers you create for future use and how to add a file name path to a document header.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades