This six-minute tutorial shows you how to use the logical IF function with letter grades in Excel. The video features a sample table with a sample assigned grading scheme ranging from A to F, which is a common application of the logical IF statement in Excel. After the data is added to your Excel table, use the IF function in the respective cell or column by inputting the logical test, the value if the test is true, and the value if the test is false. In addition to showing you how to use the IF function, the video also demonstrates how to use the SUM and AVERAGE functions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades