MotionTraining gives an overview for using Microsoft Excel for beginners in this video. This video gives a rundown and overview of the basics of this spreadsheet program: from typing in the columns and rows, adding dollar signs to data, and how to make basic calculations. MotionTraining will show how to make text stand out with bold and italics, adding colors to your data, and how to make a grid appear during the printing process. Creating various charts of the data in the spreadsheet is also discussed. If you are new to using Microsoft Excel then this is a great video to watch for all the basics.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades