This video is about combining Microsoft Project 2010 and SharePoint 2010. This combination helps project teams to collaborate and share project information. Information can be displayed on a dashboard. We will also discuss various levels of project management such as starting the project, planning, tracking and reporting on the projects progress. Lack of requirements and communication cause the projects to be defined by the necessities and priorities of each department that is involved with the project. This causes the end project to look differently from the original customer request. In order for the project to be successful, relevant information is needed at the right time, teams need to be in constant communication, collaboration and all decisions need to be documented and acted upon in a timely fashion. These are the areas that Microsoft Project and SharePoint help to facilitate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades