Rod Milstead brings us a video on how to create a brochure in Microsoft Word. He shows us how to navigate Microsoft Word in order to create the brochure. He gives us step by step instructions on how to get a general template to work with. Then he explains how to work with the template once you have pulled it up. He shows us that it is a two page document and that page one in the outside and page two is the inside. He says that while it might be a little hard to use at first, once you get used to the template it's quite simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades