There's a lot of great features in Entourage 2008 for Mac, and one of the new features in "My Day". It's a small integrated app that helps you stay organized and helps you manage all of your upcoming events and tasks. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to manage tasks and events by using My Day in this how-to video.
My Day is a new mini-application that displays your Entourage events and tasks, right on your desktop. Using My Day, you can quickly see your schedule and manage your To Do List, without having to open Entourage.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Start My Day.
* Browse events and tasks in My Day.
* Create a new task in My Day.
* Change the chart style and chart type.
* Open a task or event in Entourage directly from My Day.
* Create a task in Word 2008 so that it appears in My Day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades