There's a lot of great features in Entourage 2008 for Mac, and one of the new features in "My Day". It's a small integrated app that helps you stay organized and helps you manage all of your upcoming events and tasks. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to manage tasks and events by using My Day in this how-to video.
My Day is a new mini-application that displays your Entourage events and tasks, right on your desktop. Using My Day, you can quickly see your schedule and manage your To Do List, without having to open Entourage.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Start My Day.
* Browse events and tasks in My Day.
* Create a new task in My Day.
* Change the chart style and chart type.
* Open a task or event in Entourage directly from My Day.
* Create a task in Word 2008 so that it appears in My Day.