In this video, the instructor shows how to use Outlook Express in Windows XP. This software comes bundled with Microsoft Windows XP, which is a part of Microsoft Office package. Outlook is an e-mail client that allows you to view your e-mails on your computer without the help of any web interface to your mail host. To use Outlook Express, you need to configure it first. Open the Outlook Express program. Outlook will then take you through a wizard to help you to configure your email host. Enter the basic information such as, "display name", "email address" and other settings of the e-mail server as shown in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades