If you use Office 2008 for Mac and all its applications (Word, PowerPoint, Entourage, Excel), than you need to know about the predefined workflows available using the Script menu that uses Automator to help perform mind-numbing tasks. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to save time by using predefined workflows in this how-to video.
The new Script menu appears in all Office 2008 applications. From here you can run dozens of predefined workflows that automate commonly performed and repetitive tasks. For example, one of the workflows that comes with Word adds a watermark and password protection to a document.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Run a predefined workflow from the Script menu.
* Explore Office 2008 actions in Automator.
* Add a favorite workflow to the Script menu.
* Run a workflow that you add to the Script menu.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades