By watching this lyndapodcast tutorial you learn how to use the quick file function in Microsoft OneNote 2010. This feature eliminates to regroup information, so you can send notes obtained from multiple sources to a selected page of a note book. This method called quick filing lets you send the information from the program that your using directly to One Note seamlessly.
For example if you want to send some text in a word document send it to one note by going to the print dialog and send it to One Note as shown and when you switch to One Note you can choose the page of the note book that the text should go to, it's as easy as that.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades