Microsoft excel is a powerful tool used to work with numbers and data by filling them down in rows and columns of a table. Excels also supports macros, which are small scripts to automate certain functions. In Microsoft Excel you can select entire rows and columns using the range property. You can also use macros to select individual rows and columns as well as multiple variations of rows, columns, and individual cells all at once. In Excel a horizontal line of data is called as row and a vertical line of data is called as a column. Together these rows and columns make up tables. This video shows how to use macros and select various combination of rows and columns in Excel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades