In this video, we learn how to use the Ribbon and Backstage view in MS OneNote 2010. First, open up MS OneNote 2010 on your desktop. You will now see a new user interface where the ribbon appears underneath the tabs. Click the home tab to see the ribbon and then you will see the options to change font, colors, headings, and more. These help you find the features you want to change much faster and is completely customizable. The options can be located on the backstage view, which is underneath the file tab. This is a new version of the file menu where you can share, save, and do much more!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades