In this video we learn how to use Smart Art graphics including creation of Hierarchal charts, flow charts, modify, adding gradients, style, and colors, in Word 2007. The first step is to click on the Smart Art icon in Microsoft Word 2007. Next, you can scroll through the Smart Art object choices. In this example we first want to click on the Text Cycle icon. Once we do that click on OK and the rough drawing will be placed on your document. After that click on design and you can format the graphic to meet your needs. Next, if you click on the 'More' button you can see a variety of different options. Using Smart Art objects in Microsoft Word 2007 you can spice up your documents and add some professional looking graphics easily to your documents.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades