There is a new function in MS Excel 2010 called 'Sparkline' which helps you quickly find trends associated with a set of data. To create Sparkline, you can go to 'Insert' tab and then select 'Sparkline' section and then select the graph type. After you enter the data range and location range, the Sparkline will show up indicating the trend based on the data range you identified earlier. You can change the types and styles of your Sparkline easily. As the video demonstrates, whenever you use Excel 2010 and need a visual representation of trend alongside your data, the Sparkline function would be quite handy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades