As you type in Microsoft Word, take care to notice when the computer puts a red squiggly line underneath a word you typed. If you see a red squiggly line, the word is spelled incorrectly. If you right-click on the word, MS Word will show you a list of correctly spelled words that it guesses you were trying to spell. If you wish to check the entire document, you can click the Tools tab at the top of the page and then spell check. This will go through the document and point out every misspelled word or grammatically incorrect phrases. You then have the option of changing to what MS Word thinks you were trying to spell or clicking ignore and leaving the word the way it is.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades