In this tutorial, we learn how to use task types in MS Project 2007. First, open up the form view of all the different tasks you have. Now, look at the unit task type and see if it's effort driven or fixed units. Now, change what you want the task type to be and then click on the next button. Assign a second resource if you need to, then change the duration if you need to as well. Continue to change the task types depending on what durations you have then make sure to save this. Double check that your schedule is right, then change as you need.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades