Oh, no! Visual Basic macros are no longer supported in Excel 2008 for Mac, which might make things a little difficult for you if you're used them a lot in the past, or if somebody else gives you spreadsheets using them. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to deal with Visual Basic macros in this how-to video.
Since Office 2008 removed support for Visual Basic macros, see one way to get around this limitation.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Understand the limitation associated with Visual Basic macros in Excel 2008.
* Use Excel 2004 and Excel 2008 at the same time to work with Excel workbooks that contain Visual Basic macros.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades