In this Excel magic trick video the tutor shows how to use the years worked formula using Yearfrac, Int and Datedif functions. He says that using this trick you can find out how many years some one has worked if we know his starting date and ending date i.e. he shows how to extract the difference in years directly by using formula to calculate it. He shows how to use Yearfrac function which gives the number of years in decimal form. He also shows how to extract integer from the decimal using Int function. He also shows how to use datedif function which directly extracts the number of years between two dates. This video shows how to extract the difference in years between two dates in Microsoft Excel using simple functions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades