In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to version contacts between MS Outlook and Cosential. Download and install a simple application called ‚Äòethnosinstaller‚Äô. On the first run, Cosential will import all your contacts from Outlook. On the first run, login with your account details and then you can either create a new folder or use an existing folder. You can also download an existing task list or create a new one. Next step is to update your contacts. Click on ‚Äòupdate‚Äô on the top bar, pick what you want to update and click ‚Äòstart‚Äô. Then it will go ahead and download all of them. To learn about real time dupe check, watch the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades